ur walking home late at night and suddenly u hear footsteps behind u and u try to walk faster but they speed up too when u turn around u see one direction chasing u down the alleyway asking if u have steal my girl yet
"and we didn’t talk after that" is probably the saddest thing to say
posh and posh 2.0
FUN FACTS ABOUT THIS LIST:
- THE THIRTEENTH HIGHEST-GROSSING TOUR OF ALL TIME. OF. ALL. TIME.
- Every other artist on this list has been active longer than anyone in One Direction has been alive, and all but two of them had a #1 album to their name before anyone in One Direction was born.
- WWA took place over 69 shows and 164 days, making it the fastest tour to reach the top 20 by either measure. The average number of shows for the top twenty is 154, more than twice as many as WWA.
- Despite the fact that it made the top twenty with so few shows, WWA was cheaper per ticket than most of the tours on the list.
- So if it was cheaper and shorter, how did WWA make the list? The sheer number of fans who showed up - One Direction’s average attendance was higher than that of nearly all the other big earners, behind only U2’s 360 Tour and The Rolling Stones’ Voodoo Lounge Tour.
- TOTAL ATTENDANCE OVER 69 SHOWS: 3,439,560
(AS ALWAYS, THE FINE PRINT: Wikipedia, inflation.)